If you are sick and have questions on how to proceed, call 2-1-1 or visit


Vermont Department of Health:


Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – COVID-19:


Vermont Health Connect and Vermont Medicaid is accepting applications. If you need health insurance, sign up by calling 855-899-9600.


Vermont Department of Mental Health:


Vermont Health Care Advocate: A free resource available to help all Vermonters solve problems related to health care.



General Information

Vermont 2-1-1 Statewide Resources: Call 2-1-1 or visit


Vermont Attorney General: Coronavirus Scams:


How to Report a Concern Regarding Potential Non-Compliance to the Executive Order:




To apply for the Paycheck Protection Program with an eligible lender, use this form: Visit for a list of SBA lenders


Information on Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) :


The Small Business Administration (SBA) coordinates with the Vermont Small Business Development Center, which can assist with applications and help businesses think through their options. Call 802-728-9101 or 800-464-7232, or request assistance here:


Employee retention tax credit:


Small business debt relief program:


The Center for Women and Enterprise can also assist women-owned businesses.


Vermont Agency of Commerce & Community Development:


Vermont Department of Labor:


Vermont Agency of Agriculture Support for food producers:

Child Care/Early Education

How to apply for child care for essential workers:  

Let’s Grow Kids:

Vermont Agency of Education:

Vermont Department of Children and Families Child care for foster families:

Economic Services

Community Action Agencies for statewide services that may include emergency food help, fuel and utility assistance, housing assistance, and information and referral for low-income Vermonters: or


Bennington-Rutland Opportunity Council (BROC) (Southwestern Vermont)


Capstone Community Action Agency (Central Vermont)


Champlain Valley Office of Economic Opportunity (CVOEO) (Northwestern Vermont)


Northeast Kingdom Community Action Agency (NEKCA) (Northeast Kingdom)


Southeastern Vermont Community Action Agency (SEVCA) (Southeastern Vermont)



Economic Services Division: If your financial situation has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, you may qualify for economic benefits including 3SquaresVT, Fuel Assistance, General Assistance and Housing Assistance.

To reach the Benefits Service Center -, or call 800-479-6151

Fuel assistance: To apply for heating assistance, call 1-800-479-6151 or click here:

To apply for SNAP benefits (3squaresVT), call 1-800-479-6151 or click here:

DCF COVID-19 Information Page


Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Economic Impact Payments – What you need to know:


The IRS will post key information and updates as it becomes available


You can file for free using IRS’s Free File program here:


The IRS will be issuing details on what additional actions SSI recipients need to take in the coming days. Please visit the IRS website for updates:  


Guide on Coronavirus Economic Impact Payments (Vermont Legal Aid) -


Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development launched a COVID-19 Resource Recovery Center is a great resource for Vermonters:


Vermont Attorney General - Coronavirus Scams:



Vermont Agency of Education Guidance:


Vermont Afterschool Inc. Resources for Afterschool and Youth-Serving Organizations:


Hunger Free Vermont- For information about Meals for Vermont Students:


Vermont Public Service Department Internet/WiFi Map:


Consumer Finance Protection Bureau FAQ:


Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC):


Federal Student Aid & COVID-19:


Emergency Responders

Vermont Fire Academy: COVID-19 Updates for Work/Volunteer Fire Departments:


State of Vermont How to Request PPE:


Center for Crime Victim Services:




List of Essential Workers:



How to File a Complaint about Health of Safety Concerns at the Workplace:

Federal Employees (OSHA):

All Other Employees (VOSHA):


Unemployment claim info:

To file an initial claim, call 1-877-214-3330 or 1-888-807-7072,  or complete this form:


If you are self-employed:


If you’ve already applied for unemployment insurance, complete your weekly claim by calling 1-800-983-2300, or complete the online form:


For general claims assistance call 1-877-214-3332.


Vermont Legal Aid & Legal Services Vermont Unemployment Benefits in Response to COVID-19 Coronavirus:


Career Resource Centers:


Guide on how to access food from Hunger Free Vermont:

Direct link to statewide resources –


To apply for SNAP benefits (3squaresVT), call 1-800-479-6151 or


Vermont Food Bank:


Vermont Retail & Grocers Association Grocery and Retail Store Resources:


If you need emergency housing call 2-1-1 or

Vermont Legal Aid if you need legal advice regarding your housing situation, call 1-800-889-2047 or fill out a request form:

COVID-19 Recovery Resource Center:


Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Guide to COVID-19 Mortgage Relief Options:


Public Housing Authorities in Vermont – To apply for Public Housing and Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8)

Barre Housing Authority

Burlington Housing Authority

Montpelier Housing Authority

Rutland Housing Authority

Vermont State Housing Authority

Winooski Housing Authority


Directory of Affordable Housing in Vermont:


USDA Rural Development Multi-Family Housing Rentals:


Champlain Housing Trust:


Vermont Housing Finance Agency Grants to housing providers:

Mobile Home Program:

Vermont Department of Children and Families Extended Housing Supports for Vulnerable, Homeless Vermonters:

Vermont Coalition of Runaway and Homeless Youth Programs:


Vermont Coalition to End Homelessness:


Vermont Immigrant Assistance Project – South Royalton Legal Clinic – Vermont Law School:


Association of Africans Living in Vermont (AALV):


Intimate Partner Violence

VT Network: or

Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-228-7395

Sexual Violence Hotline: 800-489-7273



Vermont Law Help’s COVID-19 Legal and Benefits Updates for Vermonters:


Legal Services Vermont (formerly Vermont Law Line):


Vermont Law Help (Vermont Legal Aid):


South Royalton Legal Clinic at Vermont Law School:




Vermont Area Agencies on Aging – Information and help for older Vermonters and their families


Age Well VT

Central Vermont Council on Aging

Northeast Kingdom Council on Aging

Senior Solutions – Council on Aging for Southeastern Vermont

Southwestern Vermont Council on Aging


Office of the Vermont Attorney General COVID-19 Information & Resources for Vermonters:

Vermont Meals on Wheels -


Vermont Senior Centers -


Vermonters with Disabilities

Vermont Meals on Wheels:

Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living:

Peer support for Vermonters with Disabilities: Green Mountain Self Advocates:



VA White River Junction Medical Center & Community Based Outpatient Centers (CBOCs):


Vermont Veteran and Family Outreach – Available 24 hours a day:


Vermont National Guard Family Programs:


For Veterans in Crisis – Available 24 hours a day:


VA Debt Management Center & COVID-19:


Vermont Office of Veterans Affairs – Benefits and services for Vermont Veterans:


Vermont Veterans Legal Clinic – South Royalton Legal Clinic at Vermont Law School: