Assistance Request

We are currently experiencing a high volume of inquiries. As we do our utmost to assist vulnerable Vermonters, please only complete the form below if  you are requesting assistance. Go to General Comments (on the previous page) to leave comments and opinions.

As a member of the United States Senate, I want to make sure that the citizens of Vermont receive all of the federal benefits and help to which they are entitled. Although I cannot guarantee a particular outcome, I want you to know that my staff and I will do our best to respond to your concerns.

If you want to contact me about your views and concerns regarding legislation and other issues important to you please use the COMMENTS FORM

If this is an emergency, please call: 802-862-0697 (In-State 800-339-9834)

To contact Senator Sanders with a question, concern or comment, please fill in the information below. Fields marked with a ( * ) are required for a response.

Privacy Release Form

Please fill out the information below for the constituent who needs assistance.

Your Contact Information